From Witham Friary
- 42 Acres is located about 4km from the village of Witham Friary.
- The postcode BA11 5HL takes you to Holt Farm which is 2km away.
- From Holt Farm continue along Dark Lane and after about 1km you’ll pass a house and Arabian Stud Farm on your right.
- After 0.5 km you’ll see a red brick house (Holt Cottage) on the right.
- Immediately in front of the house is a right turn, signposted to 42 Acres.
- Follow the track for 0.5km and you’ll arrive at 42 Acres.
From the London (A303) or Gillingham Station:
- 42 Acres is located about 4km from the village of Kilmington, if travelling from the A303 or Gillingham train station you will pass through Kilmington.
- Once past the village continue for 1.5km and you will reach a cross roads, go straight across and follow the winding road downhill through the woods.
- Once through the woods, continue for 150-200m, you will pass a farm track on your left, signposted Sweetnap Farm, followed by a small terrace of cottages on your right.
- Continue for about 300m to the bottom of the hill where you’ll see a red brick house on your left.
- The road starts to climb uphill and immediately after the red brick house there is a turning to the left and you’ll see a sign for 42 Acres.
- Turn left and follow the track for 0.5km until you arrive at 42 Acres.
- Please note the postcode BA11 5HL will take you to Holt Farm which is 2km past 42 Acres. If this happens please follow the directions from Witham Friary.