tiME; total immersion in me
Can you remember the last occasion you had tiME to simply be?
Escape for three nights to a stunning country location with ancient woodlands and wild meadows, relax in elegant rooms and calming, open spaces and indulge in organic, locally sourced, vegetarian food which delights the eyes as well as the palate.
And simply BE.
Choose from restorative, vinyasa or yin yoga. Take a guided meditative walk. Read under the trees in the late summer sunshine. Or get the endorphins pumping with some Yoga Shred©..
In this magical place, nurturing your body and soul comes easily.
You might join us for afternoon discussions on nutrition, wellbeing and prioritising your SELF. Or you might sleep.
This retreat is unashamedly, completely and indulgently about YOU. Under the expert guidance of Lara and Deb you will release and rediscover, unwind and reset your intentions.
Lara and Deb are both senior Core Strength Vinyasa Teachers with decades of teaching experience and a passionate belief in moving your body in a biomechanically safe and supportive way.
‘Learning to move your body in harmony with your own physical condition and your own personal intentions are key to unlocking the incredible benefits of a regular yoga practice.’
Join us for a memorable chance to reset your intentions and rebalance your body and mind.
Why : To breathe, to practice yoga, to walk, to eat, to laugh, to celebrate, to be.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
Do you need tiME to just breathe?
- Are you in need of a major de-stress because day to day life can be overwhelming, repetitive and exhausting?
- Would you like to spend a focused period of time freeing your body of tension, tightness and restrictions?
- Do you love yoga; in any of its wonderful styles and forms?
- Do you need to get back in touch with YOU?
- Are you interested in cementing some positive self-care rituals in your daily routine?
- Are you making bad food choices due to lack of time & energy?
Deb and Lara are both senior CSV Yoga teachers who believe a little bit of self-appreciation goes a long way. And that we owe it to ourselves to learn to move in a way that creates mobility, fluidity and strength in our bodies.
Choose from one or all of the classes on offer ranging from Core Strength Vinyasa to Yin yoga to Yoga Shred® or wander through the woodlands, read in the meditation room or simply sleep.
YOUR RETREAT INVESTMENT INCLUDES:
• Only 18 spaces to allow for personal attention and time for you to explore your practice
• 3 morning meditations & morning routines to start the day in a calm & focused way
• 6 In-depth yoga sessions over 3 days including Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Shred© & Core-Strength Vinyasa Flow
• Evening Fire Pit Ritual
• Nutrition & Positive Eating Workshops, De-Stress Workshop plus others
• Luxury goody-bag per person
• 3 nights based on either a shared twin or single room
• A delicious organic & local breakfast, lunch & dinner every day with the talented on-site chefs (the food is INCREDIBLE!)
• Use of the facilities including Yoga room & Yurt
• Victoria Ogilvy Sacred Art & Essence range of handmade Somerset toiletries in all bathrooms – using only pure essential oils, natural ingredients and infusions
• Luxury linen and towels provided
Rooms And Booking
The price starts at £ 495 for this all-inclusive, three day, fabulous retreat of luxury accommodation, gourmet organic vegetarian food, ceremonial fire and the instruction, support, and intelligent guidance of teachers Lara and Deb.
• £495 per person in a luxe triple dorm with dividing partitions and adjacent bathroom. (please note that this is a female only option, 3 available)
• £535 per person single room with luxury shared bathroom (5 available)
• £595 per person in the super king master ensuite bedroom (BOOKED)
• £625 per person in a shared twin with shared bathroom (2 available)
• £645 per person in a private twin bed apartment (2 available )
• £665 single occupancy room with shared bathroom (3 available)
• £735 as single occupancy with ensuite (2 available )
Practitioners: Deborah WinchesterLara Darby
I am a fitness instructor with decades of experience in everything from dance fitness to high impact classes. I am a marathon runner with a passion for running and anything outdoors. I am a cancer survivor who believes we owe it to ourselves to respect our bodies and spend time ‘undoing’ the ravages of 21st century living.
But mostly I am mad about yoga.
Through all of my life I have turned to yoga as a leveller. After completing a Diploma of Yoga through Group –X Training in 2009, I realised there are thousands of different styles and philosophies of yoga. I went to many classes with a variety of teachers to try and find the style that resonates with me. I found my tribe in Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga and have just completed my advanced teacher training (300 hour) with two of Sadie Nardini’s master trainers. My yoga journey is only just beginning……
Whilst I respect and honour the traditions and essence of yoga, I have a modern vinyasa flow style and focus on biomechanics, safe anatomical movement and intelligent therapeutic practice. I believe the asanas work deeply on the body’s form to correct postural issues and injuries and, therefore, rebalance the body.
I am a little obsessed with which muscles are working correctly and which ones need strengthening. I love all things about the pelvic floor!
But mostly I love taking an ancient discipline and helping people to layer it into their lives and become stronger, more flexible, more in tune with themselves and less likely to sustain injuries in other areas of their life.
I am a really passionate about yoga and what it can do for YOU. My goal is to introduce you to all the wonderful aspects that yoga brings to your life, once you start to listen to your body, move more, eat well and enjoy a stronger sense of self. The ancient tradition of yoga is so powerful in helping you to transform your inner and outer body to feeling really great, every day.
I bring a modern functional movement style based on traditional yoga, so that you reap all the benefits of this ancient tradition and practise in a safe and grounded way.
I am a highly experienced, qualified and professionally trained Yoga teacher who has experience of many yoga styles including Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin and Vinyasa yoga with World renowned teachers. This has formed my modern, fluid Vinyasa style of powerfuland yet deeply nurturing yoga. Combine this with a healthy, nutritious diet and meditation and you have a dynamic combination to ENERGISE YOUR LIFE.